c Barclays Bank had been the previous tenants and we needed to get the property back to a blank canvas to attract an incoming tenant and new full repairing lease.
This site had had a previous ram raid to the frontage so had to be sympathetically restored in keeping with the conservation area on a like for like basis. After a lengthy process of brick sampling we found a blended product that matched as closely as possible to the original.
A full makeover was completed by the team and a tenant was secured on a long full repairing lease which the landlord was extremely happy with. Works included:
- Full premises strip out opening up the property to an open shell
- Reinstatement of shop frontage on a like for like basis
- Building control liaising throughout the project
- Commercial air conditioning system installed throughout
- Specialist carpentry services to repair existing timber windows in situ
- LED lighting upgrade internally
- LED street lighting upgrade externally
- NICEIC certified electrical rewire
- Commercial flooring installation throughout all areas
- Commercial vinyl flooring installed throughout all WC areas
- Plastering services throughout
- Full redecoration services internally and externally
- Certification and handover documentation for the project
If you are a commercial client looking for a principle contractor with a specialist in house team to deliver complex planned works on tight timeframes, give Property360 a call on 01206 366666 or email us [email protected].