Property360 Renewables have recently installed this commercial solar array at Kingswode Hoe School in Colchester, Essex. Run through a competitive tender process our team came up with a design and specification which generated more power than our competitors but was also more cost efficient. A tight 2023 summer holiday project deadline was planned and delivered on time and on budget by our internal office and field teams. The school is reaping the benefit of having the 58 panel array on their roof, with a hugely reduced commercial monthly energy bill. All of our systems are fully monitored and we are currently closely monitoring solar generation and usage so the school can optimise their energy savings. Our after sales service is the best in the business and we are their to offer exceptional support for all of our clients.
The work schedule involved:
- Complete in-house system design with cad drawn sun path location plans
- Full pre-installation site assessment and roof analysis
- Structural load survey completed
- Access assessment for plant and scaffolding installation to regulations
- Pre-start access and health and safety documentation / arrangements to ensure a safe installation
- Full project schedule submitted in advance and adjusted to suit the school day to day operations
- 58 high power panel Solar PV installation on rails system
- Commercial plant room inverter installation
- End user system power creation and electrical usage monitoring set up
- Client handover and system run through
- MCS approved certified installation
We have seen continued growth in our commercial renewables division in 2023 with Solar PV in particular has been very popular to try mitigate the recent heavy energy price increases. This has unfortunately been coupled with many poorly designed and poorly installed systems. If you are a school looking to move with a Solar PV installation and want genuine accurate advice with live feedback from recently installations, get in touch with the Property360 team.
Tried, tested & Trusted
Property360 offer an accurate initial design process from experienced specialists who have been reliably delivering all types of complex construction projects for over a decade. If you are considering a solar PV installation, whether it be residential in-roof, surface mounted or commercial, and need some genuine advice, get in touch today and we would be happy to discuss the options available to you. The proof is in the great feedback we receive regularly. Kingswode Hoe School left us a great Trustpilot review. See the link below: