We carried out a full refit of this private residence in Norfolk following a fire which destroyed most of the interior of the building. The building was back in service within 12 weeks, something of an achievement even by our standards.
The project involved:
• stripping out of all damaged fixtures and fittings
• making good of all affected surfaces, walls and ceilings
• refitting and repair of services
• complete re-wire of ground floor
• replacement of affected doors & windows
• final redecoration to full finished standard
Working with the residents we were able to minimise the inconvenience and have them back in their home as soon as possible.